≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

hiatal hernias

Can a hiatal hernia be treated with homeopathy? I have a dystonia type condition and I believe that Calcarea carbonica may be my constitutional remedy... I became ill post oral extractions.... any suggestions to help with the hiatal hernia? Also, are you familiar with LM Prescribing? My doctor cannot figure out the potency most effective for my whole body? Can you refer me to a practitioner who is highly eperienced with prescribing and dosing? Thanks kindly,
  nan1023 on 2012-07-02
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

[message deleted by nawazkhan on Tue, 03 Jul 2012 00:34:29 BST]
nawazkhan last decade
Any pathology feasibly can be treated with homoeopathy, but the individual case must be judge on its own merits as to how well that individual is likely to respond. Two patients with very similar pathologies can get two very different results in homoeopathy, even when treated by the same practitioner.

It will not be possible for you to choose your own chronic (or what people sometimes call 'constitutional') remedy, so I hope that such a prescription is coming from an objective outside party (qualified homoeopath).

I have was trained to use the LM potentcies, and did in fact use them for the first year or two of practice. Potency selection is always done, just as the prescription, based on the individual case. If you have no idea where to start just begin with 0/1 - that is probably safest. As most of us do with potency selection, we start somewhere, measure the results, and adjust the potency according to the patient's reaction.

As I am recovering from a serious car accident I am not supervising cases at the moment, but I am happy to often advice.
brisbanehomoeopath last decade
Hi- Nancy-where are you?
I can help you find a person if you like/

Also David Johnson, homeopathy2health
site- does online, skype treatments and
is very qualified person that does Lm's
and is expert in the minerals

If you want in person- tell me where you
are and I can research options for you.

simone717 last decade
thanks for you advice... I live in Michigan in a suburb of the detroit area..... Simone 717 ... do you know of anyone whom I can consult with?
And brisbane... what is your fee for a consult, if need be?
nan1023 last decade
Brisbane is not taking cases now as he
is recovering from an auto accident.
Fees etc , private consults set up on
forum are not allowed-advice here is
given for free.

Best option is always face to face and
I found a homeopath in your area.

Monica Gurnani RSHOM 248 477 3947
24782 Crescent, Farmington Hills, Mi
http:// mihomoepath.com/practice.html
her site ( check out her site, she addresses LM potencies on it)
Very experienced person 15 years-
this would be an excellent person to see. ( there is another person Laura
Lohman-Gannon RS HOM bloomfield
hills, 248-203-7123, but I cannot find
any website on her- however both
these people were listed as recommendations on another very well
respected homeopaths sites as people
he knew and trusted.
[message edited by simone717 on Wed, 04 Jul 2012 21:46:53 BST]
simone717 last decade
thanks simone717... I appreciate you doing the research for me... god bless you!
Can Brisbane take a whole case via internet?

nan1023 last decade
No. He is not taking cases now anyway,
and he does not take cases off the forum.

He says and I agree, the best is face to
face. Homeopaths can use all their
diagnostic tools face to face that they
are limited on internet. He does not do
Skype either which would add something
more at least.Which is why I told you
about David Johnson in Mn who does do
skype and is very well known successful homeopath. don't get stuck
on using the Lm's, just let this woman
retake your case. David does not like
using them much bc he feels they
take too long.
simone717 last decade
are you referring to Monica Gurnani?
nan1023 last decade
simone717 last decade
thanks for your help,
nan1023 last decade
Need help.... is there a remedy or supplement that will break up tight fascia? ai live in Michigan... nancy
nan1023 last decade
what are you taking now? You were
mentioning your doctor was not getting
potencies right? What kind of Dr. are/
were you using?

If you are on homeopathic medicines now
some new ones might interfere with that.

Someone has to look at your entire case
and prescribe and take all into account
with the remedy. And you have one person running the case , as getting
two people ( your dr. and or someone
on here does not work) A lot of
new people on here start doing posts
for different parts of their body? but
you need to do entire person.

If you do not want to go to who I found for you, you can have someone
on here take your case, but they need
to know what you already are taking.
simone717 last decade
Simone717 are you a homeopathic practitioner?

My current doctor is using herbals to treat me know, and is attempting to hook up circuits that were damaged during my oral extractions.... one constitutional remedy would not be strong enough to pull me through at this time, or at least we have not found it.... I tried at least 19 times... I am a complicated case secondary to a sever trauma...many years ago... maybe in a few weeks we will have better clarity of the situation..... thanks for responding to my emails... god bless you!
nan1023 last decade
Hi Nancy,
I am studying homeopathy .

Still does not sound like your Dr. is
a homeopath with in depth training.

Also there are ways to go at this and not
just do one constitutional remedy. Some
homeopaths on here use 3 remedies at
a time- Some of them work on layers,
working on what layer is worst first? Address that and
then go to next thing, all of them needing different
remedies and right potencies for each thing.

That is why you give your entire case with all problems
and when they started. You can read- Minimum books
dot com, click Andre Saine ( head of Canada homeopaths)
go to MS papers and click on violet line ( 2 interviews
free will show up) he has cured MS and hard chronic cases.

He has been called one of the best homeopaths of our
time. He works in layers. I have a lot of family where
you are, you may want to contact his clinic and get one
of his people in Toronto or something. And after you
read that you may even want to interview Monica and
ask,how she would treat old trauma ( Arnica?) and then
your oral issue operation (Staphysagria etc) bc these
are not going to be your constitutional remedy.

Or else come back on here and fill out a Nawazkhan form
and have someone on here do the case in layers.

Best- Simone717
simone717 last decade
where is the Nazazkhan form located? Do you know Monica personally? And DOES Andre Saine take cases long distantlyor via skype?

nan1023 last decade
1.www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/348164 Click that link and see the
form- and answer all questions in order
and post.
2.No. She was listed on a site of another
well known homeopath as a good
3.Andre Saine- getting to see him would
be like getting a private audience with
the Pope. He is very famous, has Cured
MS ( imagine the list of people there)
head of Canada homeopaths and
international teacher. I meant look up
the interviews and his web site and
get someone trained by him close
to you.
simone717 last decade
thanks for your help and suggestions.... nancy
nan1023 last decade
Good luck Nancy!

If you eventually go to either one, etc
please write back your feedback. It
really helps others.

With prayers for you,
simone717 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.