Cystic Glandular endometrial HyperplsiaI am 45 yr old female. Was diagnosed with Cystic Glandular endometrial Hyperplasia and Chronic Cervicitis in Dec 2011
Symptoms started when I had amonerrhea for 3 mths with only spotting, in Nov 2009. After treatment, periods started in Jan 2010, went on for 15 days, stopped only after taking medication. U/s showed fibroids and bulky uterus. Treatment with HRT drugs controlled periods for a few months, but longish periods and intermittent bleeding started again after stopping the treatment.
After one year of homeopathic treatment, and no results, finally reached the stage where periods would go on and on, turning into thin bleeding. Hence the biopsy.
Artificial progesterone for 2 months regulated the flow. Then again 3 months of no flow at all.
In june 2012, had 6-day periods, then a 4 day gap, and again thin non-period bleeding. Progesterone was again prescribed, with advice to get hysterectomy asap.
Since Nov 2011, bleeding is preceded with acute headaches at the temples or behind ears.
Now, have been bleeding heavily for 4 days, and despite progesterone, bleeding is not stopping. It decreases, then starts again.
Also experiencing the same headaches, but much worse.
Have also had cold/allergy and sinus issues since childhood.
At times, cold/sinus accompanies bleeding.
At present too, am experiencing sinus blockage of nose, and headaches that go from frontal to temples to behind the ears.
An acute headache always brings on bleeding.
Is this sinus related, or connected to cervical, or progesterone related?
Was prescribed Millefolium 6 and Crotalus H.30, but doesn't work.
I also suffer from excessive head sweats, which have been happening since 10-12 years, getting worse.
Wake up at night feeling suffocated with sweat, and turn on the a/c. The sinus must have resulted thence.
Also cannot stand heat during summers, and cold during winters.
Cannot wear tight clothing in summers.
During a cold, head feels very very hot and uncomfortable.
Also suffer from low calcium, D3 and haemoglobin had gone down to 9.5 last year, then went up to 11.0 in January, after iron supplements.
After the recent bouts of bleeding, have not got CBC done but still take calcium and iron supplements from time to time as advised by gynaec. Still feel fatigued and listless.
Have gained a lot of weight in past 3 years, which I find difficult to lose.
Have history of high BP and type 2 diabetes in family, though do not have them so far.
Am an emotional, sensitive person. Reserved with outsiders, do not socialize much, even though I would like to, am not able to handle issues well, hence quit from job, and even though wellqualified, am scared to go out to work for fear I will do or act foolishly. have low confidence, and low self-esteem. Insecurity.
Fear of diseases, fear of being dependent on others due to diseases.
Any other clarifications needed, pls let me know.
Pls suggest what remedies I can take.
Previous homeo medicines I have been prescribed for bleeding are Lachesis, Hamemelis, China, Arnica, secale cor, carcinosin, and some others. At times, they seemed to work, then would stop working later, or at the next bleeding instance.
pari1005 on 2012-07-06
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.