≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Dr.Kadwa my urinary problem has gone...but i'm suffering for irregular periods and too much hair fall...my hair is thining front of my head...plz help

Dear Doc Kadwa plz read my previous post where u suggested me for MUREX 200.irregular periods is my main suffering..i have answered all your queries plz read those properly...help me doc...u helped me alot bfore
[message edited by Tanusree on Sun, 08 Jul 2012 19:12:56 BST]
  Tanusree on 2012-07-08
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Murex is an excellent remedy but as per your case review now you should need to use Abrotanum 30c because now your disease changed into another state (Metastasis).
Dr. Ahmad 9 years ago
Hi dr.Ahmad,
welcome to the forum. I see this is
your second post. Perhaps you could
fill in your profile a bit, so that patients,
when they look to see who is giving
advice, knows a bit about you.

[message edited by simone717 on Sun, 08 Jul 2012 23:00:09 BST]
simone717 9 years ago
Hi tanusree,

I saw your other answer from Kadwa.

Please do not get more confused :-)
and start taking this other remedy
right now. You have to follow one

( this is what happens when extra posts
are made- other drs. do not understand
what you are doing in the other posts
that they have not read- hope you

Best to you,
Simone 717
simone717 9 years ago
Hey hie simone....my another post is for Doc Kadwa only....thats y I mentioned Doc Kadwa's name...so in that way nobdy els wil get confused...not to worry m a big Follwer of Dr.Kadwa...m Dr.Kadwa's patient... :D
btw thanks simone whenevr i get confused u'r bside :)
Tanusree 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.