≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Baryta Carbonica: $6.59


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Baryta Carbonica for four year old

I have been doing research all morning, and feel strongly that my four and a half year old son could be helped by Baryta Carbonica. He has always been a little on the chubby side, but we hadn't realized how far he was falling behind in height. Apparently he is just over 50% for weight, and only 2nd percentile for height! At birth he had two problems: ambiguous genitalia, which was later changed to penal-scrotal transposition, and also imperforate anus, which was surgically repaired at three days old. He still has a sluggish colon, although we can control it by eating really well, and also we make him a jelly-type concoction of prunes, rasins,flax seeds, and aloe vera gel, which he takes a spoonful of twice a day. Our biggest concern lately (before we found out he is so far behind on height)is his bad breath, which is not helped by brushing. He may have allergies, since he has a chronic runny nose with no other cold symptoms, and he does breath through his mouth more than he should. Anyway, I think Baryta Carbonica is something I should try for him, but I don't know what dosage to start with. Are all forms of this tiny white pellets that should not be touched? Thank you. - Stephanie
  Steph-annie on 2012-07-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

You need help of a pro with this, dosing
is complicated and you can have right remedy, wrong dose, wrong amounts of dose,
wrong timing of dose etc, give too many doses and have child prove or show
symptoms of remedy and then want to antidote what might be the right remedy
and go on to another remedy that is wrong.

Why don't you use edit button on right of your post bottom- and ask for Kadwa
to prescribe when he gets on here? You need someone to guide remedy and
reactions to the remedy and make sure it is the right one to start off with.Kadwa
has been on the forum since the early days.

Or best is going to a local homeopath near you, who has at least 5 years of
practice and has done similar cases, bc seeing the patient lets dr. use all
tools available.
simone717 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.