I am seeking some assistance after having seen a homeopath locally to no avail.
I have had a hard lump on my left wrist for years that becomes inflamed and painfully delibating with certain movements. I learned to live with it. However, now I have another growth on the bottom of my right wrist. It started out soft about 8 months ago and within the last month it has hardened and become painful. I believe they are both ganglion cysts. Is someone willing to work with my case? I've read a number of threads and obviously the treatments are very specific to the individual. Thank you in advance.
antied77 on 2012-07-10
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
Patient ID: Sex: F Age: 35
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? Severe osteoarthritis in knees.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? Physical pain including frequent headaches, muscle tension, upper back pain between shoulder blades, lower back pain, wrist pain from cysts, sever digestion problems with gas distension and bloating, PMS and cramping, acne, TMJ.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? I feel bad for myself and sad.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Frustrated that I cannot live the life that I want because of my knees.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? Headaches and muscle tension started when I was a teenager. Upper back pain when I was depressed because I was in the wrong relationship. Stomach problems when I was married and very stressed and upset all the time due to our troubles. I injured one knee when I was 14 or 15 and it never healed properly so over the years I wore out both joints. Cysts in wrist several years ago with nothing associated.
6. Which time of the day you are worst? evening
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Sleep and caffeine alleviates the headaches some times. physical exertion, not eating frequently enough, sleeping wrong, and dehydration aggravate the headaches. Movement aggravates the knees and wrists and staying stationary alleviates it. Certain foods (gluten, dairy, eggs) aggravate the stomach problems and nothing alleviates but time and avoidance of those foods. Sleeping wrong aggravates the back pain. The TMJ can be aggravated by sleeping because I grind my teeth and chewing. Rest can sometimes alleviate it.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Yes, I think menses has something to do with the PMS and cramping and maybe the acne.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? I feel better in cool dry weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Moody, sensitive, emotional, irritated easily, judging, loving,
I care very much what people think of me and often think they dont like me or are saying things about me.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? I get excited.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Yes.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? Yes, particularly noise.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? I talk to myself and pick at my cuticles.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife? I love and rely and am grateful for them.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? I fear of being alone, being hurt, being unhappy. I dream of being married and having a family and a different career.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? I crave sweets (candy, cookies, cake) and dislike bitters and rich foods.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Less
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? Gluten, dairy, eggs
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? More, trunk
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Irregular, not formed, small, sometimes very soft
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? I dont sleep well, often with bad dreams or sweating. I wake up constantly and rise tired. I like falling asleep on my back and sleeping on either side.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? Yes.
antied77 8 years ago
Please take three doses of Calcarea Carb 200 as follows...
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
day 3 to day 15
Please take Ruta 30 in the morning and evening.
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.