18 months boy - Infantile anorexia and chronic cough with phlemMy 18 months old son is suffering from anorexia since he's 7 months old. at 10 months he was 8 kgs and he's now 9 kgs.
Everytime he gainssome grams of weight, he falls ill from flu and colds and looses it all. He won't eat. Cold/Flu is another problem: He's been ill almost every months since the beginning of the year. Lots of phlem. No appetite. Stuffy nose etc.
-He was born face upwards. Gained weight till his 7 months then began repulsing food / milk.
-Is very active and stubborn.
-height is 80percentile.
anouska25 on 2012-07-16
1. How much sweating he has and where
2. Whether he likes to cover at night or kicks of the cover
3. What is thee posture in the sleep
4. Status of his thirst
[message edited by shouse_nsk on Tue, 17 Jul 2012 03:38:34 BST]
shouse_nsk 8 years ago
Thanks for replying.
1. He sweats profusely thru the hair in his head, especially near sleep/nap time.
2.He doesn't like to cover, he kicks his cover most of the times.
3. He likes to sleep clinging to a pillow or other pillow like object. He oftens sleep on his pillow. He changes posture often.
4. He asks for water often. No milk, just water.
Hope I have given enough detail.
anouska25 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.