≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Stomach Infection and Acidity 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Excess of Acidity and stomach infection

Hello Doctor,

I am facing problem in my digestive system due to exccess acidity and Gastric problem.
Now I am 29 year old and i have this problem since 10 years.

Brief about symptoms:

Excess heat in body.
Acidity and gastric problem.
Very foul smell in Urine, sweat and from mouth.
Due to this it create problem in my breathing.
This acidic water is spreading in my whole body while sleeping and I feel some sensation and irritation in my Eye, nose and throat.
Since last 10 Years I had a infection and allergic problem in my nose and even ENT surgeon unable to treat. They have tried all the medicine.

Test Reports
1) I have Gone for Upper GI Endioscopy.
Below is the report:-

Esophagus shows normal moucosa.
GE junction is at 38 CM.
Fundus is normal.
Dudenal bulb is normal.
Secound part of the duodenum is normal.
Body and antrum of stomach shows multiple erosions.

Erosive Gastritis.

2) Urine Test Culture and routine.

Culture is normal :- No pus cell after 48 Hours
Routine test- Normal with acidic urine sample.

As per Gastroenterologist his theories.
1) This infection is due to some bacteria or fungal infection.
2) Or by having some spicyoily food but in my family history we take less oily and spices.

Gastroenterologist given me some medicine but it worked till i take those after leaving it is the same position.

  rohit0302 on 2012-07-18
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take antimonium crud 200 in the morning and evening for 3 days and see how that affects in next 15 days.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.