≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Body dysmorphic disorder 8Body Dysmorphic Disorder 5Remedy for Body Dysmorphic Disorder 5


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Body Dysmorphic Disorder


I feel I suffer from Body Dysmorphic Disorder. I have done a detailed search and then come to this conclusion. I had been actually diagnosed as OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) by an allopathic doctor and had been on a dose of XET CR (allopathy medicine).

I have now decided to go for homeopathy medicine and am on Kali Brome, as suggested by my homeo doctor, to treat depression. Is there a better medicine to treat Body Dysmorphic Disorder exactly ?

My symptoms are:
1. I feel my head is small.
2. keep watching mirror often for same and comb hair frequently.
3. This has led to other depressive thoughts etc..

thank you for your response.
  varun on 2005-08-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Kali brom is a pacifier and ok.

You could look at Sabadilla or Sulfur.
walkin last decade
Thank you the response. I will work out on the same with my homeopath. However, further inputs are welcome.
varun last decade
Another question. In allopathy they have suggested "serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)" can alleviate the mental problem.

What is the parallel medication for "serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)" in Homeopathy? Are there any specific medicines classified as "serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)" in Homeopaty ?

varun last decade
Homeopathy prescribed conveniently - THIS FOR THAT

Fixation, Repression, Faddishness, Abnormality = THUJA

Also read : http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/35254
Nisha-India last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.