22 year old guy with greasy hair, acnePatient ID: Sex: M Age: 22
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
I have acne on my face, mostly forehead and cheeks and on my back. My hair gets very oily and greasy so I have to wash it every day and also the hair has started to fall out.
I sweat a lot. When it's hot, when I work out etc. Mostly on my back and ass. But also from my forehead.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
A bit overweight, sometimes very tired during the day.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I get embarrassed when I'm outside and get very sweaty, I leave sweat marks when I sit at chairs etc.
I'm a bit embarrassed about showing my back because of acne and acne scars.
I get frustrated that my hair is so oily and that it's falling out and I'm balding.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I feel very negative, I want to leave a social gathering and just go home and lie down on the bed. I feel 'stuckness' in my chest/throat.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I've had acne on my back and face for a long time, the same with sweating and having oily hair. At least since I was 16. Can't connect it to any event.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Nothing special. Tiredness comes about 2-3 hours after I woke up.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Heat aggravates my sweating and I also start itching everywhere. I can't stay in a hot tub for too long or I start itching everywhere.
Cold makes me feel better.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
I don't know. Maybe when I am around a lot of people and I don't want to sweat it comes more.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Cold and dry weather makes me feel better.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I'm quite peaceful and relaxed most of the time. I don't usually react to other peoples comments, I never argue really but I also I'm not afraid of confrontation. I'm think I'm more confident and care less what people think of me than most of my friends.
Sometimes I find myself lazy, often because of lack of energy or motivation.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I don't know. Nothing special, if anything I feel good.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Not really. I like to find solutions etc. on my own.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Sometimes I have this 'forced thought' that I have to look to the left and up. Other times
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Good. I love them very much.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I dream from time to time about being able to have no social anxiety and just be the life of the party, hold seminars in front of people and be very open and fearless.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
I think less
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Not that I know of
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
More. Head, back and ass.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Normal I think.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep fairly well. I have a hard time falling asleep during the day if I'm tired.
I almost can only fall asleep on my stomach with my pillow in my arms.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Not right now.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Different mindset about life and happiness. I take responsibility for everything I experience, I'm more happy and at peace. I'm into spirituality and releasing emotions. Generally life doesn't upset me, I don't get upset when others would.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I took tetracycline for acne, it made my stomach looser.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Dad has diabetes. Mom has had acne too.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I'm tall, pretty well built. I'm good looking and have people would say that I look like a normal and healthy guy.
paruar on 2012-08-06
Thank you for your answer. I have access to Sulphur D6, D30 in a 22 ml bottle. Could please let me know what dosages to take and for how long?
I'll stick to it.
paruar last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.