≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

drug spiking attack

Hello . . . My name is Michelle Maria . . . And I am new to this site :) . . .does anyone know a remedy that can prevent the effects of a drug spiking attack? . . .Hope to hear from you soon. . . With Love . . .and Brightest Blessings . . . Michelle Maria . . .xxxx
  Michelle Maria on 2012-08-21
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
you are not giving enough information.
simone717 7 years ago
Hiya. . .i.e. . . Date rape drug spiking in drinks . . .(spiking means putting drugs into someones drink without the drinkers consent). . .do you know what I mean? x
Michelle Maria 7 years ago
You probably know what is in the date rape drug. ( i don't)

Find that out and then google antidote to poison or call
up the poison control centers- Treat it like an overdose,

I would think syrup of ipecac would work well with some
drug symptoms and not be indicated for others. You
should be asking poison control bc when this happens
late at night etc-people usually cannot get a remedy.-and remedies
are chosen according to symptoms displayed.

click on ABC remedies store- and click nux vomica ( alcohol
overuse (another poison) click on ipecac homeopathic
remedy and Ars Album is for poison and especially food
poison. Read the materia medica symptoms.
simone717 7 years ago
Hiya. . .I Found what was needed eventually . . .to stop it even entering the glass . . . Anti-spiking drink lids . . . Date rape test kits . . .drink spike detectors . . .alcotops . . .spikeys . . .drink safe technologies, . .and a few other things . . .thanks for your help on the subject . . .with love. . . And brightest blessings . . . Michelle Maria . . . xxxx
Michelle Maria 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.