≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

excessive urination, sexual weekness and night emission problem

i m 26 years old boy. my problem is excessive urination.for last 8 years i have been undergoing this problem of excess urine. in day time color of urine is pale yellow but as day passes it becomes white like water. at times i feel as if bladder is not completely empty and after some minutes i again have to go to pass urine. at times i feel swelling like pain in kidney region. but this is rare. at times excess urine problem gets right itself. then after some days problem again starts. also urine gets leaked in bed while sleeping but it happens more in winter or cold weather. i also have severe lack of semen problem. my money is almost lost due to night emission for last 8 years.kindly suggest some medicine thanks
  ahmed666 on 2012-08-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Acid phos 30 onw dose evening time for 7 days
akshaymohl last decade
well i have felt some improvement in excess of urine . the frequency has reduced and quantity of urine also reduced to some extent. but at time urine still comes in large quantity. what should i do nxt. continue medicine or change
ahmed666 last decade
For 5 days more and report
akshaymohl last decade
well i have not found much improvement in excessive urine. urn still comes frequently and in large amounts as well as i feel pain like swelling in my kidney region
ahmed666 last decade
can any one reply my query
ahmed666 last decade
Pl get urine culture as well as ultra sound scan of kidney
akshaymohl last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.