≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

10 yr old has unbearable toothache

[message deleted by kali2012 on Fri, 14 Sep 2012 22:21:25 BST]
  kali2012 on 2012-08-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

But, right now he needs Staphysagaria 200C, 2 drops mixed in 1/4 cup of mineral water, 2 times a day, for 2 days.

What does he take for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks?

Many prayers for his pain free life.
nawazkhan last decade
Thanks. Mostly cereals or bread and egg for breakfast. Rice,curries ,chicken(mostly south Indian food). Dinner dosa,rotis or rice.
kali2012 last decade
I called some local stores who sell homepathy. They do not stock Staphysagaria in 200c. Only 30 c and 6c is available.
Please advice.
kali2012 last decade
Sorry I realised I do not answer the food question compeltely. He loves everyhting chocolate, cookies, brownies,chocolate drinks. Loves donuts. potatoe chips. Loves fruits too. He eats all types of fruits for snacka. Orange , nectarine peach,grapes are his favorites
kali2012 last decade
'do not stock Staphysagaria in 200c. Only 30 c '
Let's go with 30C for the time being, dissolve 2 pills in 1/4 cup of mineral water, 3 times a day, for 2 days.

Please do not give him Rice, milk, chocolate, potatoes in any form, cold drinks and grapes at this time. These will increase the pain.
nawazkhan last decade

[message deleted by kali2012 on Fri, 14 Sep 2012 22:22:07 BST]
kali2012 last decade

Dissolving in water is more effective and safe.
nawazkhan last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.