Herpes Help!!!Would like to know what recommendations you have for homeopathy? And how do I take the doses? The Homeopathy Software recommends Natrum Muriaticum.
Body Type: Athletic build but if I gain weight the fat settles below the waist
Weight: 120 to 130
General appearance: African American with light brown skin, hair usually pined up in a french roll with bangs, clothing casual conservative
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use? Never tried homeopathic medicines
1. Describe your main suffering?
Oral: around mouth, mainly on my chin and jaw line
Genital: see a white discharge when I use the bathroom
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Scalp gets itchy and flaky
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
I think about this ailment everyday and search for natural remedies on a weekly basis.
Get anxiety when I think of social events I want to attend where people will see my face.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I don't feel physical pain. I feel mental anguish when I see herpes outbreaks on my face.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
It started 11 years ago, it was August, the weather was 80+ degrees and I broke out with a fever and had genital itching and discharge.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
There is no time during the day when I feel worst.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
When I'm being still and not moving around, been in the sun, put any lotion or makeup on my face that aggravates the suffering.
I believe when I am well rested, I feel better.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
My menstrual cycle brings outbreaks on my face.
Change of place sometimes aggravates me.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
When there is rapid weather change from hot to cold or vice versa it affects me, but I think hot weather affects me the most.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Before I contracted this I was confident, talkative, agreeable, outgoing. Now I'm quiet, easily offended, suspicious, moody but tend to suppress it when around others.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I feel calm during a thunderstorm. I think they're cool
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Deep down I would like to be consoled, but tend to not show when I'm hurt.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
I don't like the lights on.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
I talk to myself.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I am single, but my family and friends are important to me but I'm ashamed to let them see me, I have constant outbreaks on my face.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Fears not to be successful in life, not have any friends. When I remember, my dreams are about random bad situations happening to me or being treated poorly by people.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I crave sweets (ie fruit juice and gummy candy) when I go weeks without indulging.
I love cheese and probably salty foods.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
I make myself drink lots of water, but my thirst is normal.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Sometimes Less, but mostly Normal.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
None that I've noticed
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Probably Less since I'm not that active. My armpits and head sweat when I get hot.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Normal mostly soft
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I do not sleep well when I have a lot on my mind. I alternate between laying on my stomach and on my left-side sometimes with a pillow between my knees
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I like intellectual stimulating things more than others around me.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I have never taken anti-virals, but have used an anti-viral topical cream for a short while in the past. I have taken lysine for years and tried other nautral herbs to stimulate the immune system but have not used in 6 months.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Cancer on my mom's side
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I am Female, African American with light brown skin, Athletic build but if I gain weight the fat settles below the waist. Height 5'7, Weight 120 to 130 pounds. Hair usually pined up in a french roll with bangs, clothing casual conservative
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
Last year my cycle started changing, for about 6 months my cycle started around the begining of the month then it changed to around the end of the month. Seems to alternate every 6 months. No pain, clots, mood, or flow change.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
[message edited by gdh83 on Tue, 04 Sep 2012 02:38:23 BST]
[message edited by gdh83 on Tue, 04 Sep 2012 02:39:17 BST]
gdh83 on 2012-09-03
Calc Carb-200 6 pills twice a day (every day)
Take this treatment for 15 days and then give feedback
shouse_nsk 8 years ago
the remedy--Calcarea Carbonica- off the Remedies store
on this site, Bc if you are in USA you won't find it in
200c in the stores. 200c not x.( don't order a 'unit dose'
order the pillules- and make sure you get enough
pills in the container ( 180 pills for 15 days)
RP - please tell her how you want her to take the remedy?
dissolve in mouth with no touching of pills-???
And if you want her to stay away from Coffee, tea or other
things or not?
[message edited by simone717 on Tue, 04 Sep 2012 23:19:29 BST]
♡ simone717 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.