Dry Flaky Skin Body/Acne or Heat Boil/ Hair FallHello,
I am 26 year old living near coastal region. I Have extreme dry flaky skin in whole body.It has lost it natural oil or can say its not producing enough oil to protect my skin.
It lowers my self esteem.. I need to cover myself to hide it but skin stills gets worser when it comes in contact with cloths.
It very irritating...
I have Acne on face its very oily but at same time its turns very dry when I wash my face resulting in more sebum.
When am stressed I do get heat boil kind in my face.
I have this sweat rashes like tiny tiny pus bump in face which I really feel embarrassed.
and lots of hairfall
findingcure on 2012-09-10
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa 7 years ago
-Dry flaky Skin in normal conditions too
-During Normal winters the skin flaking is aggravated.
Tired of using oils and lotions
-Acne on face with blackheads.
Oily but same time dry skin
-Some boils or pimples not able to trace with 2,3 or more heads
-Tiny pus on pore, I dono hot to name may be sweat rashes even on conditions when I dnt perpire
or may be result of body heat trapped in
-Hair fall from roots means too much of hairfall when I pass my hands sure to find hair in my hands
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
-I have ring worms in my left thighs
- I have infected nail in my left leg since 2 years
( removed the nail still it has grown half infected)
I cannot use too much of soaps or detergents as it makes my skin dryyyyyy n peel
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Its my personal life,there is no mental peace lot of pressure and frustration within me. I am stressed most of the times.
My personal appearance lowers my self esteem due to my skin problems,but otherwise am very happy with my looks.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I feel low,I feel I don't want to live .. in short love for life disappears
it doesnt mean i will suicide hehe
but then i recollect myself again n try hard to find solution
but when am at worst whole world seems to be meaninless
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I started may be 6 years before I dint have such skin proplems.But I had urticaria erruptions since childhood which used to occur one a year for a period of 1 day or 2.but later during my college days it errupted again which was once dissapeared and occured often due to heat(climatic,body,mental)which has been cured after homeopathic treatment.but has left my skin lifeless
I have taken lot of antibiotic shots when i had urticaria attack
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Nights and day I cannot specily
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Stress, Climate , Soap
Heat and Winter
but I love rainy season I feel Better
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Yes, may be indirectly as body heat too plays a role with external cocnditions.My harmones I hav more estrogen count as my mensus delays.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I feel better during rainy as its nt dry nor hot but moisture which makes my skin be at least better not fully better
I cant tolerate heat nor cold, the effect is immediate more sensitive infact.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am moody,
Stubborn but changeable due to love ones, Not others
Lazy very much,
Reserved..but at times jovial friendly with lots of humour
Very sensitive..tears are just ready to arrive when am emotional
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I get scared of that sudden sound.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Yes, I like and I need it
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Yes i am, I specially dont like lights I feel am exposed
But I feel its due to my skin problems acne and dry skin i feel awkward so that people dont notice.
I love nights where I can free and be myself
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
No, not at all
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Well, I am not married.
But am engaged to one I love and I love the way it is its just perfect to me. He is adorable and looks after me like princess
MY family is wonderfull and supportive.
but i get hurt immedeatly by words or actiosn specially with loved ones and I neva forgt it at any cost.
The only problem is my inlaws.
I am stressed due to it as I cannot marry my fiance as ther r hurdles.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I dream of s ship I am inside it and water surrounding me
water comes up to eat me but I close the windows or something similar kind
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I am foodie, I just love food... I love to try everything and now its flavours n taste
I am a good cook so I love cooking and eating
I love sour related things,like curds etc
I am not sweet tooth.But i like it must be moderately sweet.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Less,I forget to drink water.
I have been said drink lots of water as it will cure my problems I did dry it for long but when i see no results i quit
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Its normal now.
Before during certain days I had strange excessive hunger when I had urticaria problems
Rest due to harmonal changes its obvious to have mood swings in food.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
I have digestion problem lots
Food does nt digest well
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
I sweat moreeeeee.
since last 6 years prior to that it was all normal
I sweat in my face terribly may b oil in my face causes it
and I get nervous for no stupid reason specially in social situations.. Now its ok I have mangaged to mingle
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Digestio problems ,gas,blaoting.Stools are normal but have constipation resulting in piles. specially during menses or when I sit too much in sofa.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Yes, I sleeep really good , I have no sleep problems but I have problem in posture I sleep. I dont move but sleep like dead... I sleep like how tortise how it goes inside its shell
I fold myself inside blanket n pillows
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Hmm no, I have no much interest in it... But I love my partner would love to show affection and love guestures
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I am different cause am unique in my own way
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I have taken homeopathy as well as allopathy
Homeopathy has helped thats y am here
But my urticaria has disappeared :)
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Hmmm nothing major, but one of my sibling has skin trouble enzema mild in finger thats it
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I am slim
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general?
Its late,most of times.
But my clock clicks 35 days cycle normally, may I take tablets or do anythngs my cycle is 35
But late in sense it goes 40,50 or 6o(rarely) at tyms
How long do they last?
They last to 4 days.minumun flow after medication of pills
but completes with 6 days with no trace left of even brown blood
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
yes, PMS... prior to it I always land up being emotional crying on issues in my life,getting angry etc
But after my menses am back to normal
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
Scanty to normal
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
and few months back when am stressed it was late n brown
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
[message edited by kadwa on Thu, 13 Oct 2011 06:15:23 BST]
findingcure 7 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 7 years ago
I would like to know SEPIA 200 is for ?
findingcure 7 years ago
i have taken sepia 200 n waitedfor 15 days... what shall i do next?
findingcure 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.