≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

penis hard problem duration the sex

Dear sir,
I m 29 years old man, my problem is that I never get the my penis hard duration the sex,
1) always I Did the masturbate and now continue.
2)my hairs fall is going on last 5 years.
3) I always think about the sex,
4) I m over weighted person
Wieght- 87 kg
6) I have a breath problem during the walking, going to staircase and like etc.

So sir please help me from the above all problems.
Aman mishra
  aman24 on 2012-09-20
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Take Silicea 30, 4 tablets, twice a day.

Every Thursday, take one dose of Phosphorus 200 (once in the morning). No other medicine on this day - to let this medicine work completely.

Continue this sincerely and write back after a month.

Masturbation can lead to system weakness due to loss of vital fluid.

Reva V
Reva V last decade
Thanks sir/madam,
Can u plz tell me, is it serious problem because I always in tention.
And how many times to solve this problem.

Aman mishra
aman24 last decade
Hi i am 32 years old. I am masturbating from last 17 18 years. And sometimes i do it 5 to 8 times in a day. But now i am married and have problem of very weak erection, soft and very short erections, quick ejaculation. Even i feel quit a lot weakness. Please do suggest me some good homeopathic medicine.
KhanJ last decade
If you continue to loose your vital energy, your body may not even have energy to assimilate the food you are taking. Lack of nutrition leads to further systemic weakness and this goes on...

The source of trouble for masturbators likes in thier mind. They are mentally weak that they could not control thier mind when they have sexual thoughts. It is common to get these thoughts some times, but if you could not control, you stay on it longer and often.

Hence strengtherning mind is as critical as strenghterning your physic. Silicea does this magically. It is now your turn to respond to its help and stay away from vital drains.

Reva V
Reva V last decade

Homeopathy can trigger your vitality to recover, but supplying nutrition is critical for permanent help.

Take the above prescription of Silicea 30 and Phos 200. After this, you can take Fermented Cod Liver Oil (proved to work for permanent results) will be needed. If you live in US, it is easily available. Not sure about other countries.

Reva V
Reva V last decade
Dear sir/maidam,
Thanks for your suggestion and I will back and write the feedback with smile.
Vimal Kumar mishra.
aman24 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.