≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Homeopath in Delhi for Goodpasture's syndrome

Hello everyone,
I badly need to know experienced, good homeopathic practitioners in Delhi, preferably the Noida area. My brother, 25y old is suffering from Goodpasture's syndrome. He is currently under treatment at a reputed hospital. He is undergoing dialysis, plasmapheresis regularly and is under heavy medication.
We want him to see a good homeopath who can try to cure him. This is urgent. Thank you all
  bhondor on 2012-09-20
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hi- I first suggest that you look at website. of http://www.pbhrfindia.org
These are the Bannerji drs. in Kolkata who are famous for 3 generations
of protocols for ca-cr and other severe diseases.

They will treat you online and monitor you and they are used to
very complicated cases with hospital treatments etc.

Please email them at info At pbhrfindia.org and ask if they feel they can
treat the patient. And also ask , if not who they could recommend In Delhi.

If they cannot help or direct, let me know I will check out more things.
But these drs. are dedicated, known world wide.
[message edited by simone717 on Thu, 20 Sep 2012 18:13:36 BST]
simone717 9 years ago
Any refernces for good pasture syndrome please help urgently
Soni3 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.