≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Homeopathy to expel retained products of conception (RPOC)


I chose an abortion for my second pregnancy. Now 4.5 weeks later I'm still bleeding and ultrasound shows thickened vascular endometrium consistent with RPOC.

After the birth of my first child I also had RPOC (placenta ruptured) which were removed by scraping.

I'd like to avoid another scraping. Is there any way I can help my body expel the bits in my uterus that are not supposed to be there?

Also, there is a 10cm cyst in the adnex, probably ovarian in origin. Any homeopathics advisable here?

  tarapunga on 2012-10-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take three doses of Secale Cor 200 as follows and see how that affects in next few days.

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa last decade
Thank you! I'll try and source it immediately.
tarapunga last decade
I've chosen Medical termination for my 5 weeks of pregnancy. I was administered with 200g of Miferpristone and then after 48 hours administration of 800 micrograms of Misoprostrol. I've bled out tissues for approximately 8-9 days resulting in a termination of early Pregnancy. However, later in ultrasound RPOC( REMAINING PRODUCTS OF CONCEPTION) were found, the Ultrasound Report says Focal heterogeneously echogenic contents are seen in endometrial cavity in mid-body region, showing mild vascularity (size 13.0 x 8.2 x12.0mm). I've repeated the misoprostrol administration but there is no sign of bleeding in 4 days. I would really like to avoid any surgical scraping to clean out the Remaining Products of Conception. I wish to go for more conservative forms of treatment which could expel RPOC for instance homeopathy.
Please Advise..
[Edited by Yillid on 2022-02-09 07:25:49]
Yillid last year

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.