The ABC Homeopathy Forum
Bleeding PilesI am suffering with piles for the last 15 years. I have got rubber bending treatment twice. Still the problem has not solved. Now my problem is as and when the stool is hard or I use pressure while relieving motion, it starts bleeding. Now for the last two days it is bleeding profusely. I take Nux Vomica 30 when I go to bed. Can anybody help as now I am fed up with this problem. There is no pain, blood comes in drops. Blood's colour is dark red. Please advise some medicine. Additional info is below:
2. Age - 44
3. Sex - Male
4. Single/Married - Married
5. weight - 85
6. Height . 5'10'
7. country - India
8. climate - Warm
9. List of your complaints - Bleeding piles
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint - last 15 years
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic - non diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt - normal
13. Thirst - normal, I take almost 3 litres water everyday
14. Tongue and Taste - When I wake up in the morning, mostly tongue is white
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) - Usually it is normal, I don't take any BP medicine
16. What exactly is happening? When the problem started 15 years back, it was because of acute constipation. In December 2009, I got rubber bending of two hemorrhoids and again in 2010 after almost one year, I got rubber bending of one hemorrhoid. Since then after 10-15 days gap it starts bleeding as and when the stool is some hard or I pass the stool with some pressure. blood comes in drops. For the last two days blood is coming profusely. I am feeling very very weak today.
17. How do you feel? - I have started worrying if there is any treatment for this problem and when I will be alright.
18. How does this affect you? There is no pain but when there is excessive blood loss, I feel very weak.
19. How does it feel like? I am wondering if there is any treatment of my disease.
20. What comes to your mind? I want to get right.
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you? Nowadays my daughter's Board exams are approaching and she is not at all bothered which itself bothered me.
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past? Nux Vomica and Hemamelis and apply some anti biotic tube in the anus
26. Family Background - Mother is diabetic, Father has joints problem, two brothers
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient - Graduate with commerce
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living? I am a government servant and also do part time in the evening on alternate days (reach home at around 11 p.m.)
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food - Take light food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem - when I take any baadi food for continuously two three days
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections. - In office my behavious is good, I speak very softly but I get irritated while at home
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases) - problem get aggravated when weather changes
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease - internal hemorrhoids
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
[message edited by Sanjeev Khanna on Tue, 09 Oct 2012 09:53:07 BST]
Sanjeev Khanna on 2012-10-09
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please copy/paste the above on the following thread to move forward.
♡ nawazkhan last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.