Attn:Is there any Dr listening,please help::::sexual weaknessI have answered most of the question format please help me to get my condition improved.
1. ID : guardian06
2. Age : 34
3. Sex : Mlae
4. Single/ Merried : Single
5. weight :75 kg
6. Height : 5 ft, 10 inc .
7. country : Ireland
8. climate : Winter, I like cold weather warm weather is ok but when it is too hot I get mad.
9. List of your complaints : My main complaint is PE and feeble penis. I ejaculate within 1 minute of sex, erected penis is very soft I need hand to lift it and push it inside vagina. Recently I found few of my teeth are very weak and displacing, one coming out of gum.When i sit to pass stool i have to sit bending forward, my elbow on my knee, i can not pass stool or have difficulty doing it sitting straight.
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint: I am having this feeble/soft penis for 20 years now. I realised PE since 2004 when I have my girlfriend in my bed but by penis was not getting erection.
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic: Non diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt : Have desire for sweet, take extra salt during each meal.
13. Thirst: Not much, only when do some lifting.
14. Tongue and Taste; Pink color, like spicy food.
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine): I do not know.
16. What exactly is happening? During sex with my girlfriend I ejaculate in 1 minute, and she is complaining why penis not hard?
17. How do you feel? Very upset, get angry easily with others, difficulty in hearing, very strong feeling on smelling things.
18. How does this affect you? Scared of getting married.
19. How does it feel like? Weak, lack of confidence,
20. What comes to your mind? Everybody, everything is bad, other people are liar and simply acting.
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like? Bad, at dream I get defeated with confronting anything,
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)? Try to explain, quickness. I say same things 2/3 times. I work, walk fast and people say my with action or attitude I panic and paranoid.
25. Current medicines you are taking? I took lycomodium 30c, 6 moths ago but didnt improve at all.
26. Family Background : Have problem with liver . Hepatitis B
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient : Graduate
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living? Work in a busy supermarket, have to do some heavy lifting.
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food: Like rice, meat, small fish sweets, dislike big/large fish. Milk on its own but ok if it is used to make something else
30. Name of foods which increase your problem: I used to do masturbate a lot not much now.
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections. I like quietness; I hate sound and noise irritates me , be with few close friends not too many people around. I talk to myself sometimes, I get angry easily, shout and scream at people who disobey me, I try to finish quickly anything I have to do, I am very impatient and cant wait longer and seek confirmation.When do presentation at college my leg tremble and voice get more husk, sounds like rudeness.But i am polite and like to imagine things.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases) :
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body): Sometimes I feel pain at right side of the shoulder and inside chest.
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc: Sperm color mostly watery, urine normal, stool yellowish,saliva watery
[message edited by guardian06 on Sat, 13 Oct 2012 11:13:43 BST]
[message edited by guardian06 on Sat, 13 Oct 2012 11:17:37 BST]
[message edited by guardian06 on Mon, 22 Oct 2012 23:15:38 BST]
[message edited by guardian06 on Tue, 23 Oct 2012 05:37:13 BST]
guardian06 on 2012-10-13
[message edited by guardian06 on Sat, 20 Oct 2012 10:45:56 BST]
guardian06 last decade
There are a few Homeopathic medicine that can help your condition, but first start takign the above cod liver oil for a few weeks, before you start with Homeopathy.
♡ Reva V last decade
guardian06 last decade
1 there is point when u feel ur going to ejaculate at that point u must squeeze the lower part of the penis imagine penis like a pipe u find the deep lower part of the pipe fingers wrap around the pipe squeeze hard . u must do this just before ejaculation happen
2 at the same time ur other hand fingers squeezing the top part of the penis
3 u must continue breath in and breath out
4 u have to apply this technique very quickly just before ejaculation happen
when u do this the sperm can not come out when sperm dont come out for 3 months u will start to recover
5 u have to practice many time to get this technique right
When ur about ejaculate testicals will come very near to the lower part of the penis u must gently push them down with one of ur finger while squeezing
Cut ur fingers nails so they wont cut ur skin while squeezing
u can also practice this technique when ur not having erection imagine penis is like a pipe try find the very lower part of the pipe squeeze fingers around the lower part of the penis then squeeze the top of the penis with other hand fingers around top part of the penis breath in and out continually
u will recover but it can take some time be patient
when u start to recover plz let me know thanks
this maybe help too try to control when ur urinate when u urinate stop in the middile of urination count 5 then urinate gradetully stop then count 10 then urinate at first it difficult but u can control try this at home when u strat 2 have control urinate a little stop wait 1 minute then urinate it will work but it can take months.
vishnu5 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.