≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

about postal courses in homeopathy 7Homeopathy Courses 4school/courses to take.... 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Homeopathy Courses


I am an IT professional got interest in Homeopahty. Read some books, Boreckie and Kent books and cured some cases. But I would like to learn it in a proper way. Could anybody suggest me good institutions offering courses to study the homeopahty, for the people with non medical background.

After searching the internet, I found Vithoulkas, a famous homeopath, from Greece, giving online diploma course in Homeopathy. It consists of 300 hours of video & audio, 300 hours of study and 150 hours of clinical practice (total:750 hours).
The duration of the course is 2 years.

This costs around Rs. 2.5 Lakhs (Euros 4000). Is it worth taking this course? Can we do homeopathy practice with this diploma in India?

Please throw some light on this.
  Libra1010 on 2012-10-18
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Check out -Robin Murphy-he is a famous teacher and has online
courses- go at your own pace. You can email Elaine Lewis on
Hpathy dot com ( she writes on that site all the time) and she
became a homeopath studying Robin Murphy courses. She also
has interviews with him. He calls himself a clinical homeopath- he is
very practical.

Another one who would be interesting to me- is www.homeopathy.ca
Dr. Andre Saine - he is also well known teacher- bc he takes on the hardest cases ( MS etc) works in layers, and studied
with Vithoulkas and Robin Murphy among others. He has DVD
training, etc.
[message edited by simone717 on Thu, 18 Oct 2012 22:06:56 BST]
simone717 last decade
Thanks a lot Simone.
Libra1010 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.