Fertility problems with range of causesHi I'm wondering if someone could give me some advice from a homeopathic perspective.
I suffer from infertility - we tried for 3 1/2 years to conceive our first child which eventually happened after IVF, 1st time, but with only 1 fertilised egg from 5 eggs.
We have now been trying to conceive a 2nd child for 14 months.
Additional problems that may be related:
- I had a dermoid ovarian cyst at the age of 15 the size of a watermelon. It was removed via a laparotomy but due to being twisted and enveloping my right ovary this and most of the right fallopian tube was taken too.
- I have always had very heavy and painful periods. These are accompanied usually by severe/painful constipation which tends to move towards diarrhea around mid cycle. As I got older these symptoms got worse. Finally in 2007 I was diagnosed, via laparoscopy, with endometriosis. I had another lap to remove it early in 2008, at which point my appendix which was adhered to my uterus, and a number of other adhesions from either the previous surgery or the endometriosis were also removed. unfortunately the surgery did little to improve my periods though the bowel symptoms did improve.
- In 2009 I started down regulation for IVF but at the baseline scan another dermoid cyst, about 3cm in size, was found on my left ovary. This was removed via a lap late in 2009.
- In early 2010 I underwent successful IVF delivered via an emergency Caesarian Section after 29 hours of labour due to incoordinate uterine contractions
- when I went for our first IVF consult I was informed that I have had a chlamydia infection in the past which may have damaged my remaining fallopian tube
- the specialist was also not convinced that I ovulate every month though I'm pretty certain that I do on day 14-16. However my luteal phase is always on the short side - 10-12 days and I'm convinced that the main reason that IVF was successful was that I was given progesterone support for 12 weeks (I also used acupuncture during the IVF process and had been using it for a number of years before doing IVF which I also think helped)
- I also suffer from chronic recurrent moderate depression usually brought on by stress. The infertility has been a major trigger for the depression.
- The depression is accompanied by insomnia - I have problems falling asleep usually because my mind is over-active, I have vivid dreams, verging on nightmares, and often wake early from these.
- I also have lower back pain which wakes me from sleep - I usually sleep on my tummy and my lumbar region seizes up and wakes me but it's fine once I manage to move, though I do have some sciatic pain through my left hip.
- finally I have weight problems - I find it very difficult to lose weight, particularly when I am stressed, tired or suffering from depression.
Are there any remedies that leap out to those knowledgeable among you that could improve my symptoms and help me to conceive naturally without having to use IVF again?
novak on 2012-10-24
It is at that stage that you should have been prescribed the standard drug Danasol which would have helped you to tide over the difficult days when you were in pain. It would also have reduced the growth of the Endometrial tissue.
The therapy I have developed which has helped many women who suffer from your problems has helped at least 3 to start babies and you can visit my website:
You can type Endometriosis into the search window and read the accounts of patients who succeeded.
As far as I am aware, it is unlikely that your Endometriosis can be eliminated but my therapy has proved that it can at least control the spread of the Endometrial tissue in the abdomen which you already know can create havoc inside.
I shall copy my therapy below:
Your remedies are:
Bellis Perennis 30c
All remedies to be taken in the Wet dose twice daily leaving about an hour between each.
Bellis Perennis reduces the Chocolate Cysts that are usually present with Endometriosis and also prevents the spread of these lesions internally.
Apis 6c will help the body to reabsorb the Chocolate coloured fluid which fills them.
Arnica will reduce your pain and the bleeding that many patients suffer from, some on a continuous daily basis.
Please note that this therapy is not an instant fix to your problem and you may have to take it for some time into the future.
Report your response in a week and after your next period.
Please follow the instructions below to make the Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy.
Report progress from time to time.
Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.
♡ Joe De Livera 7 years ago
However your remedies for Endometriosis sound interesting. All I have to do now is get hold of the remedies...
novak 7 years ago
Soy Protein- (A non GMO
genetically modified and not alcohol washed)
Stress Relief Complex
I use Shaklee brand because I have had excellent results but you can find these under other brands as well just make sure they are pure, have peer reviewed clinical testing done and are as natural as possible since you need all the balance for your system you can get.
LivingGreenTeam 7 years ago
novak 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.