≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Sinusalia ®: not available in . Available


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Maxillary Sinus and Frontal Sinus

My Uncle aged 68 has been diagnosed with maxillary sinus and Frontal sinus. He has terrible pain. He also has diabetis mellitus. He is on Diabetic medicine and sugar at present is under control. Recent blood test shown that Hb - 9.0 and ESR-90. Can any one suggest remedy?
  nabhi on 2012-11-03
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please copy the Questionnaire from the following thread
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.

The answers should be given in a way that we are able to understand you as a person.
kadwa last decade
use seetanshu rasamu 2-2-2 tabs
laxmivilasarasamu shiro 1-1-1
ayurvedacharya last decade
thanks Ayurvedacharya, where can I get these medicine?
Please give me the address.
Also little detail about this medicine
nabhi last decade
get from ayurvedic medical stores
ayurvedacharya last decade
Your relative can go buy some saline sterile nose spray.
No medicated sprays ever bc they are addictive. google ocean
premium saline spray and find something similar.

The saline spray is soothing, it stops inflammation, and then
that stops mucous. Mucous irritates the sinus and makes it
vulnerable to germs. So, while the saline spray does not
cure the cause--( allergies???) it stops the cycle from starting.

Also please fill out the form on the link from kadwa. He will prescribe
a homeopathic remedy to boost vital force and this can be
taken along with the ayurvedic medicine suggested.
[message edited by simone717 on Mon, 17 Dec 2012 23:07:37 GMT]
simone717 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.