Mild Obstructive Sleep Apnea (327.23)Dear Dr.
1. ID or Your Name: Naaadei
2. Age : 36years
3. Sex :Female
5. weight :155
6. Height : 5.0
7. Country: USA
8. climate : Virginia, Mild weather climate, Severe weather, in the form of tornadoes, tropical cyclones, and winter storms, impacts the state on a regular basis
9. List of your complaints: Snoring very loud, daytime fatgue, difficulty maintaining sleep and mild sleep obstructive sleep apnea (327.23)
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint : 7years now
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic : Non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt : None
13. Thirst : None
14. Tongue and Taste : Normal
15. Current Blood Pressure (without medicine and with medicine): Normal on borderline
16. What exactly is happening? I was diagnosed with Obstrutive sleep apnea on April 2011 after sleep studies. The respiratory disturbance index (RDI) for the study was 11hr with oxygen desatutaion of nadir of 85%. I had CPAP titration in April 2011. The result was a pressure of 6cm h20. My respiratory index was 1hr.
17. How do you feel: Good, just feels embarrassed for snoring out too loud.
18. How does this affect you? Emotion disturbance. Cant go out and sleep over friends and family because I feel bad that I snore too loud.
19. How does it feel like: Very disturbing
20. What comes to your mind: Why do I snore too loud.
21. One situation that had a big effect on you: Snoring out loud in my apartment.
22. How did that feel like: I wish I dont fall asleep at night when I have a visitor or when I go for sleep over.
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation: Nothing
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions): None
25. Important Question: My snoring gets worse at night when I am into deep sleep and also when the weather is very cold and dry. I found out the Lachesis and or Grindelia is good for sleep apnea. Please what do you suggest and what is the dosage. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background : Family history of snoring.
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient : Master degree
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living: Social worker, office duties
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food : Spicy food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem: All food
31. Important Question: Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry,
impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not, you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections: I have a mild behavior. I am usually quiet but do get angry very quick
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases) : I snore all night long, but more especially during cold seasons.
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional) : N/A
34. Location of the disease: Snoring
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body): N/A
36. Color of the secretions/discharges :urine, stool, And sputum, Saliva etc. : N/A
For Females Only
37. When the period during the month approx date is: 31ST to 1st of each month is the begging of my period.
Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems,
pain, any other discharges? : Regular cycle.
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues: Not Pregnant for now.
naadei on 2012-11-05
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.