Night Sweating - Dr KadwaHi - I posted earlier in the year regarding a history of HSVII. You advised a dose of Sepia which was really beneficial, and I can report today that I have had no issues (with that) since. That said, for the last month or so I have been suffering from heavy night sweating. Symptoms around this include it happening every night at 12:45am and 2:30 am (like clockwork), intense enough to wake me, affecting only my back and neck, drenching hot where I wake up and have to throw off the blankets, pillow and sheets are damp, and it takes a few minutes for me to cool off again. I have no associated itching, infection, fever, glandular swelling etc.. that I can attribute. I have no sweats during the day or evening. Only the two times noted above. The only think I might be able to associate is that I have been taking 30mg of Spirulina daily alongside similar dose of flax seed, chia seed and wheat germ (this is for energy and regularity). I thought the spirulina might be making me have the sweating and I've decreased the dose in half. I've been doing the spirulina for several months now so should be over the detox. Can you give any advice? I'm really not sure what sort of remedy might work for this - and I don't think it's a sepia proving etc.. as the Sepia was taken back in August. I haven't had any medicine or homeopathy since. If you need additional info, please advise. Thank you!
Jelyb on 2012-11-05
[message edited by kadwa on Tue, 06 Nov 2012 08:43:19 GMT]
♡ kadwa last decade
- intermittant parasthesia in limbs (only on waking, not during day)
- BM not so great, but it never has been good and i've always had feelings of incomplete evacuation, round hard stool etc... (I'd love to fix this)
- I had some intermittant gas and intense bloating mixed with absolutely the opposite, feeling - light and not so full, even better than before the remedy. (Normally i am somewhat bloated/stomach area distended and retain water)
- I have had 2 bouts of hemorrhoids in ten days...very odd for me - not very common even with stool disturbances.
- in last few nights, when I sleep I think i am waking up to reposition etc... But this isn't bothering or disrupting the sleep (i think i am too groggy)
- got a coldsore on my gumline inside my mouth - lasted a day or so not really a problem but no other cold or virus like symptoms. No recurrence of HSV II.
I felt like i almost might be getting a candida infection today (vag) but it never seemed to come on after all. I am keeping a close watch here.
During this time - on day 2 I inadvertantly had minty mouthwash at the dentist. After feeling a bit 'proovey' I have had two or three cups of coffee. Not sure if this is antidoting or not.
I generally feel ok, and although heavy head in am have a lot of energy still during the day, and am happy to wait for it to wear off but is there anything I should be doing?
Jelyb last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.