≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

broken voice and sinasitis

I am singer. I have been experiencing sinusitis from 5-6 years. I visited E.N.T. doctor but nothing resulted. I start to sneeze after get up from bed and weather fluctuation. Sometimes, it becomes acute and unbearable. After sneezing, voice gets broken and it gets difficult to talk. Advice me how i get out of this problem.
  santanu75 on 2012-11-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You can stop your sneezing with

Eupatorium Perfoliatum 200c in the Wet dose taken twice daily.

Arnica 30c in the Wet dose taken twice daily to help you recover voice.

It is a pity that you have to treat the infection in the root of your tooth just when you are breast feeding twins.

You are advised to stop the remedies you are now taking and replace them with:

Arnica 30c in the Wet dose taken thrice daily to increase the blood flow in your body including your gums to clear the infection ASAP
Hypericum 200 in the Wet dose taken every 4 hours to deaden the pain.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.
Joe De Livera last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.