Dog with severe allergic reactionHi there,
my 3 yr old lab has had a sever allergic reaction every day after she eats. This has been going on for about 1 month now. It starts with hives on the insides of her ears, her mussel will swell up and turn red and she has licked her feet raw, especially her back feet.
We have changed the food 4 times and at the end even tried organic brown rice, we even switched her plastic bowl to a stainless steel one without improvement.
She received a steroid shot from the vet to give her some relief because he doesn't know what is causing it either.
-she is a purebred chocolate lab,
-she had a fatty tumor growing on her left side which was removed successfully last year
-she had an allergic reaction twice before in her life: last year because we switched our laundry detergent, which seized when we switched back and two summers ago she had a severe reaction to moskito bites, which made her face swell up
-she has a very gentle constitution and wants to please, she loves giving kisses and can be very timid if our voices are raised for example
-she is at an ideal great weight but has been overweight before
-she loves food and cannot restrain herself from begging (I believe that has actually gotten a little worse over the last few months)
-she loves to play pretty rough
Thank you for any suggestions you may have!
AnneMo on 2012-11-21
One dose means 2 pills or 1 drop directly in her mouth or in few sips after mixing with water.
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
AnneMo 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.