HypoThyroid - Thyrol from AllensHi,
I have been detected with hypothyroid 2 years ago.
TSH was 9.
I started taking allopathy Thyronorm - 25 mg.
I became pregnant and they increased the dose to Thyronorm 50 mg.
My Thyroid level was all normal.
But I was still asked to continue with the dosage an hence I planned to shift to homeo.
My Doctor suggested Bakson's B56 and after 3 months of this my TSH was 80 which is totally abnormal and I am upset.
I read about Allen's Thyrol(for hypothyroidism). Is it OK for me to start with this rather than going back to allopathy? Please suggest
mayaasivam on 2012-11-28
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
The answers should be given in a way that we are able to understand you as a person.
♡ kadwa 7 years ago
1. Describe your main suffering?
Explained in the first part of the thread
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Pilonidal Sinus at the back
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Depressed and do not want to mingle with anyone
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
2006 - No Past Event
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Pressure from Relatives
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
yes but I do not share things
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
could not depend on them on tough times
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Dream - Missing the trainFlight
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Nothing in particular
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Less - Head
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Scared of all situations
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Bakson's B56. Disease got worse
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
mayaasivam 7 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 7 years ago
By results do you mean that I have to go for a thyroid test again after 15 days?
I have underwent a thyroid test most recently and my TSH was 80 which is my concern now.
Could you please advise if Allen's Thyrol(for hypothyroidism) will help?
mayaasivam 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.