≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Skinny, underweight guy

I'm 20 years old and I'm very skinny.
My height is 5.7' and weight is 54 kg (around 119 lbs). When I look myself in the mirror, I can clearly see the ribs, and it looks horrible.
An year back, I had joined a gym and tried to maintain a good diet, also took protein shakes. For continuous 8 months I did it and my weight was increased to 65 kg.
My Problem: When I was 65 kg, people could see the change and I was happy with the improvement. But the problem was I used to suffer from loose motions every 3-4 days and for that I used to consume a medicine 'Norflox TZ'. The medicine gave me temporary relief but again after every 2 or 3-4 days I use to get the same problem. And then eventually I got so much sick that I had terrible loose motions for continuous 3-4 days and I lost like 3-4 kg, no medicines were worked on me, I could not eat, workout.

Then I left the gym, stopped the protein shakes and creatine (supplement) because I had exams too and now I'm again the same like I was an year ago or maybe more skinny, weak.

Please tell me what should I do. A person who always gets loose motions can how gain weight?
Thanks in advance.
  akash701 on 2012-12-04
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.