Ganglion Cyst on back of handHi,
I have had a ganglion cyst on the back of my left hand for several years. I've had it aspirated once, but it came back. I recently started eating a greatly increased amount of vegetables and fruit and much much less meat and fish and dairy. I noticed after about a month the cyst started decreasing in size and nearly went away, which made me very happy.
However, a few weeks ago, the cyst returned and now it's the same as before -- hard and round. It is painless, thank goodness. I continue to eat the same healthy diet of lots of vegetables and fruit, much less animal products.
I am right handed, so it doesn't appear to come from the stress of typing on the computer -- which I do all day.
I'm hoping for some remedy to reduce the cyst permanently.
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
A ganglion cyst on the back of the left hand.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
anxious and low spirited, tired
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Evenings I have much less energy than the rest of the day
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Not that I notice
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Moody, Arrogant, Changeable, Argumentative
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
I occasionally talk to myself and sometime I weep when I hear something the least bit sad
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I adore my two children and I love my husband
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Fear of something happening to my children
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Salt and sugar, hate slimy textures in food
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Sleep very well on the left side typically
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
No, my husband is not as interested in sex as I am, and works too much.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
A little darker, more in my own head.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Mother had breast c*ncer
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Olive skin, dark hair graying at the roots, medium height and weight, bright eyes
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
Periods are from 27 to 29 days, regular
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
Slightly more moody and aggravated
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
Flow is light to normal
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
elenaw on 2012-12-07
if it is in pill form just take 4-6 pills on tongue, let it dissolve. if remedy is liquid form just 2-3 drops in a glass of water, stir take a teaspoon from that glass as a dose.
Report after a week.
[message edited by Paki1 on Sat, 08 Dec 2012 05:27:53 GMT]
Paki1 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.