≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Severe reaction to folic acid

My family and I have greatly benefited from your advice and treatment in the past. I have a new condition for which I look forward to your advice. My husband has severe reactions to folic acid. When he eats a food high in folic acid, usually from enrichment, he becomes sick, dizzy and unable to fully extend his left arm. I am able to manage his side effects a little with niacin supplementation but seek to keep him from having any reaction at all. Folic acid is so difficult to avoid. Is there a remedy he could take to help him?
  niebuhrfamily on 2012-12-09
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give him nux vomica 30 in the morning and evening for 3 days and see how that affects in next 15 days.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.