≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Vocal chord cyst

I was just diagnosed by a highly respected ENT with a very large cyst on my right vocal chord. I am a 53 year old healthy woman. I have always had a gravelly, throaty, voice, but lately it is much more gravelly and by the end of the day even difficult to speak. The ENT says it is 99.9 percent benign and I could leave it there or have it removed. The difficulty in speaking is becoming too much so I would like to try to shrink it naturally before I resort to surgery. Please advise. Thank you
  Debbielynn123 on 2012-12-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I have treated 2 cases of Cysts on the Vocal Cords with

Arnica 6c in the Wet dose taken thrice daily after gargling with about 5ml and swallowed thereafter.

Please visit the link below and read the report of the patient:


Report progress weekly.
Joe De Livera last decade
The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.
Joe De Livera last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.