≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: not available in . Available


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

re sex related roblems along wid abdominal pain

the prob is I was having sexual excess (masturbation) since many years .. nd it was like daily or after a day .. nd some times it goes to twice a day .. my age is 25 .. nd now recently I have faced wid problems .. as there was emition of fluid when ever sexull excited .. but this discharge is more often now .. nd wid urine too some time ..as the reason is sexuall excitement .. nd I am also having pain in belly .. (around belly button) ... but this pain is mainly on top most part .. I mean of muscular type here .. one more prob is when I passes urine my body gets relaxed .. nd when I try to resist to pass urine for some reasons .. it seems like I am having blood pressure .. body feels heavy nd feelings like that of irritation .. as soon as I pass urine I got relaxed ..

please suggest me medicine or whatever necessary ..

plz reply t this post .. I need suggestions
  innocent dream on 2012-12-15
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take three doses of Phosphoric Acid 200 as follows and see how that affects in next 15 days (only 3 doses in 15 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.