≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Abnormal Child Behaviour


I have 3.5 yrs old son, who is not socialized earlier but has been going to day care from last 3 months, still I have the problems with him:

He does not understand the surroundings and does not ask questions like other children of his age.

He does not tell the simple things like what happened at school and what he ate etc......

He repeats questions but does not answer unless he needs some thing or he wants to..

He does not focus on one thing for at least 5 minutes.

He likes music, but good at repeating the songs even if it has difficult lyrics.

When he does not know how to answer, he will just sing songs he listened earlier..

He does not get the message in what we are trying to say to him, suppose if we say keep it low or no shouting; he just repeat those words but does not get the meaning of it.

We took appointment with special education school, for child evaluation. But please help us if you have any suggestions or medication which can help my son. I appreciate your help much.

Thank you,

  gsireesha on 2012-12-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give him a single dose of Agaricus Musc 200 and see how that affects in one month.

Only one dose, not daily.

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.