I am suffering from ringworm in groin area for last 2 months.
I have used Bacillinum 1M weekly for two weeks.
Initially it was cleared out but now it's coming back.It's very itchy in morning and night.
should I continue bacillinum in same potency or please advise me the other medicine.
I'm a 32 years old male based out of Delhi, Inida.
bk123 on 2012-12-30
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
The answers should be given in a way that we are able to understand you as a person.
♡ kadwa 7 years ago
I have been suffering from this problem for past 3 months. At times I feel itching or burning sensation. Mainly the skin of the groin area got dark brownish and it seems to be cracking skin with rashes.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Frequent urination in day time specially during 3 PM to 9 PM in cold conditions like in AC or in winters for past 15 years
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
irritation and low confidence
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
itching and burning sensation.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
almost 3 months back all of sudden
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
morning and night
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Tight fitting under ware aggravate the problem while loose fitting cotton under ware gives me some relief.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
cold weather and dry
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Nervous and Quiet
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
nail biting sometimes not always and talking to one self ,yes
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I strongly feel for them .There happiness, achievement failure makes me happy or feel bad.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
yes I dream of any situtation repeatedly
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I like sweet very much .I like butter milk too much
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Sweat heavily , no smell , sweat more :Head
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Mild constipation. Generally normal
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
normal and lying right
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I'm leaving lonely for past 14 years and don't like gatherings .I am shy of girls and a bit reserved
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Bacillinum 200 once in week and recently Bacillinum 1M once in week to two weeks
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I'm short height 5'4' male with average build and weighing around 64kg now
bk123 7 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 7 years ago
i am suffering with the itchy,scaly,dry skin on face & below the trunk it was started 2 years ago as a small patch on face and know it spread over the body as patches, slowly itching started on scalp too it was more annoying me with burning sensation
->skin condition reddish,scaly,itchy
->3years back i have oily skin i don't know why it is came to itchy dry skin
->worse condition ofter taking bath
->state of mind fears, anxieties.
->i have nail biting habit when i go anxiety, and i am self talking in some times.
->i have too much heat in body when i give hand shake to people they are asking me do you have fever
->eating habits:- i like spicy food, fry's
->sweat normal,sweat on under arms with bad smell
->bowel moments:-Normal it
seems like glue, some times Mild constipation.
->no one have dry skin problem in my family
->i took the treatment under homeopathic but i didn't see any results
he gave 1)'graphaties 200'
1Dose he took the 15days for result
after 15 days 'sulphur 200'
1Dose for 15 days
ofter 15 days 'Psorinum 1M'
1Dose for one month
ofter one month 'bacillinum 1M' for 15days
-> i took the thyroid test result is NORMAL.
(This post contains an image. To view the image, please log on.)
Dryskin patient 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.