≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Andrographis Paniculata

Hi! I am searching informtion about this remedy. I want some materia medica information.

Thankful for help!

Best regards erklars
  erklars on 2013-01-08
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
The other name is KALMEGH and easily you get from any pharmacy from India.
kakku47 11 months ago
Erklars post is 6 years old.
I doubt he is still looking for this???
simone717 11 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.