Dr Kadwa: Chronic infections in semen from one year.Hello Sir,
I have chronic semen infections from one year which causes protatitis and right side epididymitis.
I have recently done Semen Culture test at two different Labs.
One semen report have infection of Proteus species and other have infections of Enterococcus Facalis.
Please suggest us suitable homeopathic medicine to cure this infection.
Patient ID: Sex: male
1. Describe your main suffering?
-Right side epididymitis pain and some times prostatitis infection.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
-pain and want relax
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
-not known. may from prostate infection.but now no prostate infection.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
-fast walking, standind,jumping or any physical waork.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES) N/A
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
[message edited by feelgood6 on Sun, 10 Feb 2013 07:52:16 GMT]
feelgood6 on 2013-02-10
♡ kadwa 7 years ago
Thanks for reply.
Please tell us potency of Pulsatilla.
feelgood6 7 years ago
♡ kadwa 7 years ago
i dont masterbate
i have taken selenium and regenium remedy . i gets temprarily releif from above meidicnes as i leave them sticky drops again start to come after some leaving of some days.
i m facing this problem about 1 year.
zemy2007 6 years ago
Sorry for not reply.I have taken Pulsatilla 1M as guded by you but no relief.
I am suffering from chronic re-occurring prostatitis from two years +
chronic right side testicular pain from two years (unknown reason) + white
patches inside of mouth both sides from one year.
Surgery done for varicocele before two years for both testis.
Symptoms of Prostatitis: slow rate of urine flow, mild pain during
urination, feverish body pain, perineum pain, uncomfortable motion, tail
bone pain, middle back pain.
Symptoms of Testicular pain: Right side pain. Early detected as epididymitis
but after that not seen in USG epididymitis but the pain has continued. At
present I have pain.
Symptoms of Leukoplakia (white patch inside of mouth): white patch inside of
mouth both sides but right side is more and some red+ white patch inside of
the throat. Early detected as gastric ulcer/Fundal Erosions in endoscopy.
Previously I have also pharyngitis in the throat but now I have no symptoms
I am have also allergic asthma from 10 years.
I have taken lots of allopathic medicine Antibiotic, Vitamins etc. Done lots
of medical test but no permanent cure gets. For prostatitis medicine gives
1-2 months relief but again it comes on.
I have also Homeopathic medicine reckeweg R-1(two bottles), R-5, R-25(three
bottles), R-87 and some more homeopathic medicine.
Please advise suitable homeopathic medicine to get out from my problem
chronic re-occurring prostatitis from two years + chronic right side
testicular pain from two years (unknown reason) + white patches inside of
mouth both sides from one year.
Thanks and regards.
feelgood6 6 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.