tongue tumorhello sir my age is 67 (male) and i have a tumor in my tongue last 30 years.
[message edited by prachi31 on Mon, 11 Feb 2013 09:40:51 GMT]
prachi31 on 2013-02-11
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
The answers should be given in a way that we are able to understand you as a person.
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
Sex : Male
1.Describe your main suffering?
Tumor in tongues front left side. Its color is red.No pain in normal condition but touch with some equipment then feel pain.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Bales in Body.High B.P.Weakness
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Problem in eating and some time problem in speaking.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
It started last 29 years. Most of the time I was suffering from dysentery and cold sores.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Spicy food , much cold and hot things is aggravate the problem
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
In Cold Weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Most of the time like Peaceful atmosphere.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Not feel better
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
No. That time I feel Discomfort.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I feel Concerned about them.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Heavy food items, Spicy food.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
More sweat on head and armpit.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Some time constipated. Semi solid
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
some time I have very good sleep but some time it breaks 2,3 times.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Tall and slim
prachi31 8 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.