PIles and stone in kidneyPatient ID:fozia
1. Describe your main suffering?
Pain in rectum itching and pressure downward
Stone in the left kidney
Cold like symptoms i.e. running nose red watery eyes. Itching in upper part of mouth, persist all day long.
Relieved after taking allopathic tablet which i take daily after sneezing starts.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Pain due to kidney stone and pilesin the rectum
Rashes on face due to allergy in season
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
May be the stress
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Headache, urge to sleep
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
Piles from two month
Allergy four years back during winter i felt uneasiness in breathing, tightness in chest.
Sugar from five years blood pressure from 5 years
Stone in kidney before out after some time than again form stone calcium oxalate the urine
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Morning and evening
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
allergy from flowers.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Feel better and dry weather humid and cold is not good for her
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Nothing feel before and during thunderstorm.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Very sensitive smell and light
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
aggressive with all commanding
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Dream are not good for her she feel fear loneliness, dark, strange places.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
She like sweets thing and eat every thing
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Nothing She like every food before marriage she dont like okra and brinjal
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Head and limbs
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Excessive normal two times in a day
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
deep sleep. Starfish posture.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
aggressive in public.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Taking anti hypertensive and sugar medicine regularly for piles use sulphur and nuxvomica 200
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
blood pressure sugar and gouts
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Her height is 5.8 inches. White and obese over weight
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
pain before and after the period
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
Flow is normal
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
Clotting in the period
Saeed Hussain on 2013-02-13
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.