Hemorrhoids + Anal itchHello,
I have been having pileson and off for a while. i have usually tackled them by increasing fibre content in food and using stool softener
However, the last two times I got piles, it is accompanied with a very bad itch.This is after I moved from my home country to London
- Unbearable itching
- If stools are hard, only then I have some mild bleeding (but in control now)
- I started on homeopathy medicines dosage as follows:
1. Sulphur 200 1-1-1 in one day
2. Gap of one day, then Nitric Acid 200 5 doses
3. Natrum Mur. 30, TMV 30 and Santonine 3X
I had two courses of the above medicines and they helped relieve my itching and piles issues.
I had a second session of itching again. Past three weeks -
- itching in the anus, spreads to area around it
- sometimes crawling sensation
- itching worse in the night. - During day time burning because of the scratching
- no constipation but feeling of incomplete bowel or something at the edge of the rectum.
- Washing the anal area with cold water helps.
- sometimes the itching is continues in the perineum area also
- anal region has become dry and scaly.
I tried to have the same course again but it is not effective.
harini_ln on 2013-02-15
Pl take following medicines
1. Sulphur-200 6 pills morning
2. Nux Vomica-200 6 pills evening
3. Calc Fluorica-1m 6 pills at bed time
Pl take this treatment for 15 days and then give feedback
shouse_nsk 7 years ago
If the take the following medicines in tablet form, Should I consume only one? Please confirm.
[message edited by harini_ln on Sat, 16 Feb 2013 09:32:26 GMT]
harini_ln 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.