≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Save my baby from surgery! PLEASE help with perianal abscess! 12


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Perianal abscess after surgery

Hi, I am 26 yrs of age.i had a swelling to the left side of my anus and was diagnosed with perianal abscess. i did undergo a surgery before 1.5 months to drain the abscess . had a feeling of developing abscess in the left side. i stopped taking alopathy and started homeopathy after 2 weeks of my surgery. i have been taking Silicea 6x & cal. sul. 6x daily and silicea 1M once in 15 days.
the wound due to the incision is almost healed but still it is bleeding sometimes. i am also applying calendula daily. the abcess formed in the new location didnt swell but i can still feel it. it does pain only when i touch it. for the past 3 days the bleeding in the incision part has increased and i have also a swelling formed at bottom right of my scotum. the skin around the swelling is itching sometimes. bleeding was also there during my bowel actions.itching in anus is there sometimes after bowel movement.
is the swelling in scrotum due to anal abscess?
Can i continue the medicine? or should i change? how long does it take to heal?

please suggest me..
  ashwinm on 2013-02-22
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
The swelling in scrotum may be due to proving of silicea. Please stop all remedies and take Myristica 200 daily in the evening for 10 days and see how that affects.
kadwa 8 years ago
Thanks kadwa..But now the swelling in scotum has broken and it is bleeding now. no pain but light itching in that area. i cannot distinguish whether it is blood or pus..but it was more like blood due to the red colur..
What shall i do?
ashwinm 8 years ago
Please start Myristica 200 as suggested.
kadwa 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.