≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: not available in . Available


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Swelling in right hand scrotum because of perhaps over ejaculation of siemens

Hello Doctor,

I am 28 years old and from last sometime , i have a kind of swelling in my right hand scrotum ,there seems to be a pipe that has a liquid kind of stuff and it hurts when i move or even when i wear jeans and sitting.

I also facing issue of premature ejaculation which has somewhere resulted this phase .Sex organ is loose most of the times and when i get near to girl , it tights but prematurely ejaculates and it also pains my scrotum after the siemen is relesed.

I am not married currenly .Please tell me which homoepathic treatment should be taken ..i am really concerned and want to have a solid solution ...it has also concluded a Mind tiring nature at very initial phases ..Hope i will get a right diagnosis for my disease because i have visited to some sexologist which are completely oriented towards creating confusions and i dont trust them anymore ...as already spent money on them...

Thanks in advance doctor
  abhirevo on 2013-02-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.