anal fissure and swellling in left kneei have been suffering from anal fissure using allopaty medicines for the past four months and now left knee is swellling.
i have been suffering with anal fissure one more thing Doc has said there was a infection in anal gave antibiotics. and when the stool is hard then it is painful in the morning and have to take pain killer.
now for couple of days when i went to bowl moments they was blood now it is on and off appearing. i have moved to more fiber diet left eating rice. can u suggest some medicines for these thing and pain is more sometimes and less. if there is anything for soft stool in homeopaty suggest it.
left knee swelling:
all of sudden left knee was swelling Doctor found fluid in left knee and removed with syringe and gave anti inflamatory drugs,anti-rheumatic drug. they found iron was deficient gave folic acid medicine. can u suggest medicine in homepathy
zyneer on 2013-02-28
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
The answers should be given in a way that we are able to understand you as a person.
♥ kadwa 6 years ago
pain in anal sometimes it is unbearable when i go to rest room after bowel moments it is very painful. When the stool is hard pain is too much.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Two weeks my left knee was swollen and Doc removed with syringe.
I am having medicing for hypo thyroid.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
when pain is there i lie down and take rest but at work is most difficult time.
I am happy person .
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
i would like to take hot shower and sit hot water that helps to reduce the pain
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
after having the bowl in the morning it is painful and it takes some time to releive. after bowl i will take a hot shower so that muscles get relaxed
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
when u are having hard stool may be diet issues. so i am more into fiber diet these days
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
it doesnt matter
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
i am quiet guy and easily talk to people
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
i look at it before some times during thunderstorm all of sudden i am scared
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
i am independent guy and take thing as it comes.even though i talk to people abt my issues and take their advise
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
i am single. we a small happy family father retd mother house wife both sister are settled with their better halfes.
As i have told i can make layman as my friend have gift of gab
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
nope, i dont frar. i take llfe as it comes
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
i dont crave but like spicy things which now i am avoiding now becos of these.
I have changed my diet into more or less fiber.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
it is normal
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
now i have controlled eating and very careful in eating .
u can put in normal.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
nope basically i am vegetarian dont eat meat and other thing
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
trunk, when i eat any thing hot my head also sweats
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
it is hard stool blood was coming when i am having bow. now i completely changed to fiber so that stool can be soft. can u suggest natural stool softner
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
now a days i am not sleeping well in the middle of night around 3 clock agetting up and going to sleep again
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
i am normal guy
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
i was having anl fissure and Doctor found that infection was there an gave antibiotics
now i am using Rectiv cream which i am applying in the anal with finger
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
father is healthy
mother has arthrytis and in her 60 sh e got sugar.
other dont have any disease
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
i am 38 y 5 f 8 inches healthy man with pleasant smile and live life happily and contented with what i have and make steady progress in life
zyneer 6 years ago
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♥ kadwa 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.