≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

2 year old son with bad behaviour

Hi there

I am hoping in getting some help for my son who has turned two. He is driving all of us crazy. He has been miss behaving for a while now.
He won't listen to anything I say, his constantly running and falling and hurting himself. He doesn't eat well, his just always up to mischief. I try to be assertive and strict and he still doesn't take me seriously. When he doesn't get his way he screams, cries and hits me. His always telling me to go in the naughty corner. His strong willed but also cries easily and sensitive nature. Not good in crowds but behaves well around strangers but naughty with ppl he knows. He goes to child care three times a week and is stubborn there too

I really would like for him to calm down. He easily gets distracted, always ask for lollies even though I never give it to him....just always testing me. His afraid of loud noise like motorcycle and lawn mower. He hates getting change - nappy change or clothes change. Basically everyday without a miss he will cry to get changed.

I'm really worried his going to hurt himself. He runs away from me when his let out of the pram or in the front of my house. His also managed to lose a tooth already from falling.

He always wants his dummy and if I don't give it to him he carries on. If he doesnt have the dummy he has been putting his finger in his mouth. His second molar teeth still haven't come through yet.

Pls someone if anyone can help us

Thanks in advance
  VenessaM on 2013-03-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
VenessaM 7 years ago
Consult Dorothy Shepherd's book 'magic of the minimum dose'. surely it will help you.
mtfarhan 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.