≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Suffering from excessive nightfall for past 10 years ( help urgently) 24


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

best treatment for nightfall ( help me urgently)

i m suffering from excessive nightfall for the past 10 years. nightfall happens for about 10 times in a month. sometimes it happens 2 times in a single night. my age is 24 years and my weight is only 55 kg. i have tried several ayurvedic medicines like shilajit , chandprabha vati but nothing worked. this problem started due to excessive masturbation some 10 yrs ago and although i stopped masturbating that time , the nightfall problem started.
i have heated body type so plz don,t suggest medicine that heats up my body..
  shammisachdeva on 2013-04-01
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Thuja-Q (ten drops at night direct on tongue) for 2 weeks and take Sulpher 200 (five drops on alternate day in the morning)

Mahfoozurrehman last decade
Dioscorea Q is also very effective to stop excessive nightfall instantly. Just take 10 drops of Dioscorea Q with Quarter cup of water twice a day.
[message edited by Dr. Imran on Thu, 19 May 2016 06:31:17 UTC]
Dr. Imran last decade
for how log we have to take dioscorea villosa.... i am taking this from 15 days nd nightfall occured only one from the start day of treatment
vicky arora 6 years ago
sir i am 26 years old and i am suffering from nightfall problem from last 4.5 years.in evry 7-8 days it will happen.i am very disturbed with this disease,help me out.also due to this i have lost my weight.memory is getting too weak.
Ishu2 6 years ago
Is there any cure?
Anik420 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.