What constitutions might these quirks cover?Hello all. New to this forum. I know this may not be a complete profile of someone but I wanted to see if you could maybe take a crack at it. Here are some things about the person...
1. Female in her late 20's
2. On the thin side.
3. Uses and looks for natural products for her hair. Paranoid of the chemicals yet drinks alcohol and occasionally smokes.
4. Doesn't like take baths (but takes showers) at her flat beacuase she is afriad of germs entering her privates. Even if the shower is clean.
5. Is into conspiracy theories.
6. Goes to school and has a part time job. Dreads going to school.
7. Doesn't like public displays of affection. Ie no kissing and holding hands in public.
Based off that what constitution types would fit those quirks? Thanks.
[message edited by Dany_Bill on Fri, 05 Apr 2013 01:55:50 BST]
Dany_Bill on 2013-04-05
desire to hide
fear of being injured
♡ kadwa 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.