≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Taking Carcinocin 200C ( with Kali Brom in the same granule )

Dear anyone,

I have been prescribed with carcinosin 200c with Kali Brom from Life Force Centre of Excellence in India, Mumbai for depression and anxiety . The recommended dosage is 6 granules 2 times a day.

I have been on this for approx 1 and a 1/2 months now. My friend got me in touch with a homeopath in australia who told me that this is very dangerous and I should stop immediately.

Totally scared. Please advise most urgently.

  amorn on 2005-09-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Do NOT be scared of any potency above 12c.

Do not take more than ONE remedy at a time .[ there are exceptions]

If Carsin is the right remedy you should have some moles on the body , tan easily and have had [poss still have] bluey whites to the eyes when a baby.

Also there should be some deaths from cancer in the family history.

twice a day is ludicrous - normally take remedies for 3 - 10 days , then STOP and check results over the next 3 weeks.
walkin last decade
Thanks walkin. My mother died of cancer of the colon a few years back. I am also taking ROB25 solution , 10 drops 3 times a day and SAMe .

Apart from Homeopathic remedies above, I am also taking 0.25 mg Zoloft , 1 time a day and Xanax, 0.25 mg, 3 times a day. I had to resort to allopathic as there is no homeopath nor is a naturopath doctor available in my country. I had to search the net and some friends gave me numbers to call abroad. My allopath will taper off the Xanax soon but she intends to let me take Zoloft for quite a while before tapering off.

I am pretty confused as you can imagine ? I feel better, but do not know from which medication obviously.

What you suggest I do ? I would like to shorten my list. I also intend to do some blood test to find out if I am defecient in anything. I strongly suspect this to be the root cause due to the way I have led my life for almost 30 years. Can you recommend a suitable test ? Please advise.

amorn last decade
Anybody, please advise.
amorn last decade
What kind of depression and anxiety you have.Stop all kind of remedies.You have taken carcinosin too much.There are so many remedies for anxiety and depression and in order to select the best possible remedy needs detail of your suffering.
sajjadakram635 last decade
Dear Sajjad,

First of all , thankyou for your reply.

I have been diagnosed 2 months ago by an allopathic doctor as having ' Dysthemia'. I mus also mention that I am 38 years of age and up until now I have never had any form of anti-depressant or anxiolytic at all.

Looking back, I can see that I have been a very sensitive child and throughout my life , I have been living away from my parents and have totally , miserably neglected my diet and nutrition.

I do not know whether it is depression that is causing anxiety or the other way round. But the allopath did say that people like me are prone to serotonin defeciency because of my perfectionist tendency, as I have always excelled in whatever I do.

My anxiety seems to be that of repetive inner chatter that I can't seem to stop. Before this whole episode I could just ignore it, but because of the very stressful work that I have, I guess it got to me at the end.

I am totally confused with regard to the medication I am taking. It has been almost 2 months now that I have been on carcinocin200c ( with Kali Brom ). I have been told to continue to take it for 4 months and report to the homeopath. Two other freinds have warned me of this dose of carcinocin. But the homeopath gaurantees that it is safe . All the more confusing.

Please help.

amorn last decade
Your problem is very simple.
Take picric acid 6c,5 drops in half a cup of water twice daily.Your inferiority complex will also be removed.After 15 days of treatment inform.If this medicine failed i will recommend you another one to cure you completely.I hope so.
sajjadakram635 last decade
Dear sajjad,

Thankyou for your speedy reply.

In my country it , there is no homeopathic medecine on sale.

I will perhaps have to order some from India. This will take a while. Should I just tell the vendor that I need piric acid 6c ? Or is there any other nomenclature that I should use ?

Best regards,

amorn last decade
Yes tell your vendor picric acid 6c.This is correct.Homeopathic medicines are now available every where.
Where are you from?
sajjadakram635 last decade
I am from Thailand.

amorn last decade
Thank you for your reply.
I am really astonished to know that homeopathic medicines are not available in thiland.Your country is well advanced.You better try again.
sajjadakram635 last decade
Dear Sajjad,

I will try harder. There is a travelling Homeopath who visits every 4 months or so. He rents a hotel room as office and operates from there when he is here. If I am not mistaken his secretary looks after his office when he is away. I will give her a call.

But I can assure you, apart from this there is no homeopathic vendor or practitioner in Thailand.

amorn last decade
Dear Mr. Walkin

You mentioned in your earlier post that "Do NOT be scared of any potency above 12c.

Do not take more than ONE remedy at a time .[ there are exceptions]"

I would like to know, whether one should be careful about using potency below 12C and whether 3x is lesser than 12C. Please don't mind, I am asking you a very basic question but its for my knowledge.

mani_jee last decade
Above 12c applies ONLY to the miasamtic Nosodes.

The remaining repertory is quite safe at low potency. I had a friend who built a thriving practice on potencies from 2x to 12x.

However you mention perfectionism . This points to Ars Alb , try one dose a day for three successive days - of 1m potency.
walkin last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.