≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Decreased Penis size

I am 28 years old. i am doing masturbation since i was 16-17 year old.Now i notice that the size of my penis is decrease as it was more think and long when i was started masturbation.and my testis are also very small.the semen is very thin and only 1-3 drops comes out at masturbation.i am unmarried.i have taken lycopodium CM 10 drops in 15 days for 3 months. and after that sabal serr Q 20 drops BD for 2 months also massage with olive oil. but no effect seen yet.i do not want a big size but want my actual size as it on the start of masturbation.
kindly help me.
[message edited by manshu on Thu, 25 Apr 2013 07:36:18 BST]
[message edited by manshu on Thu, 25 Apr 2013 19:58:39 BST]
  manshu on 2013-04-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Dear manshu!

symptoms you've provided are not enough to suggest a remedy also for all patients homeopathic medicine is not same, it depends upon the developed symptoms in a patient that vary patient to patient, OK? you should contact a qualified homeopath in your territory for your problem and don't worry about your problem as it is surely curable. a good homeopathic is he who never use compound medicines (mixture of several remedies) in his practice so never go to a doctor who keeps compounds or combinations in his clinic. this type of practice is totally fake and should be avoided such so called homeopaths.
Best o luck!
mtfarhan 9 years ago
mtfarhan what thing i have to tell you about me. please elaborate me. i will tell u. and kindly prescribe medicine after that.
manshu 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.