≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Trigeminal Neuralgia - Need your help i am getting married soon

I am 29 years old Male ,I am getting Married this year end .

I am suffering from Trigeminal Neuralgia for the past 9 months

I underwent a MRI Scan and the report says : Vascular loop seen on the left superior cerbullartery seen interdict to cisternal portion of the left Trigeminal nerve(Pls forgive me for typo's).

My doctor prescribed me Oxeliption 300 Mg Tab but i was afraid of taking the tablet coz of the side effects it might cause me in the long run , so i consulted a Homeopathic Doctor and i am taking the below given medicine for the past 6 months

cast 200- 5 pills (3 times a day)
BLDCOLOSPIGVERB 40ml -20 drops 3 times a day)
Rhtx 1000 every 3 days once

I am had good improvement in the beginning stage the medicine worked well and reduced the numbness and burning sensation on the left side of my cheek (75 % cured) , but there is no much permanent cure still i have 25% problem and once or twice a week i get numbness and burning sensation and cold weather triggers the numbness and burning sensation more.

Whenever i eat or chew something for a while the numbness disappears and returns after some time.

Could you pls suggest me any remedy.
  5a5!984 on 2013-04-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
hi try Spigelia Anthelmia 30c one doz three times for 4 days than report back
good luck
Dahya 9 years ago
Shall i continue the medicines(Below given) which my doctor has prescribed me along with Spigelia Anthelmia 30c ?

cast 200- 5 pills (3 times a day)
BLDCOLOSPIGVERB 40ml -20 drops 3 times a day)
Rhtx 1000 every 3 days once
5a5!984 9 years ago
stop all medicines wait for 2 days than start spigelia 30c
Dahya 9 years ago
How long have you been on your medications
from your homeopath?

sometimes things that are chronic take
awhile. You should discuss this with your
homeopath and see what he says length of
treatment should be. If you don't agree
it is best to go see another homeopath.

If you do this and still want a second opinion
you can put your case on here and fill out
a form- http://www.abchoomeopathy.com/forum2.php/188925
bc a person with chronic issues is to be looked at in
totality. You can also ask for anyone you want
in your headline on here to give you another

Please click on posters names and see their
profiles. Know who you are getting advice
from. This is not something simple like you
have a cold or flu.
[message edited by simone717 on Fri, 26 Apr 2013 05:21:09 BST]
simone717 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.