Anal fissure painMy wife is undergoing tremendous cutting pain due to a anal fissure.
Initially we thought it to be pilesbecause of blood drops in the stool so based on data from forum we started nux vomica 200 (bedtime) and sulphur 200 (morning) empty stomach for the past 6 days.
However now that we have identified it as anal fissure,with a hameeroid like growth , can someone please prescribe a medication?
ani_gang on 2013-04-29
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
The answers should be given in a way that we are able to understand you as a person.
♥ kadwa 6 years ago
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
cutting and stinging pain in the anal area, due to fissure. The pain is maximum at the initial stage of passing stool. The area feels sore after defecating. usually the pain subsides to a minimum from evening onwards.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
i am having small acnes in the face, since 3-4 months. i use topical ointments for that. earlier i never had acnes, and this is a very recent event to occur.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Most of the time i feel frustrated. I have a lot of work place pressure along with a hostile work environment. And this recent
fissure problem has worsened my mental state. I feel that i might never recover fully from this disorder, and this very thought fills me with dread.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I just close my eyes with teeth clenched, and somehow tolerate the worst. i only wish that time, not to undergo the trauma the next morning.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
It started around 15 days back. initially i ignored thinking it would heal by itself. But with time it aggravated. At first there was an injury with my nail in that area, while performing ablutions, which later took shape in form of this fissure.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Morning after passing stool.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
walking and jerks while riding two wheeler. sitting at a place or lying down usually ameliorates the pain.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
I think, probably the condition worsened because of my eating habits, which were for a couple of months not very appreciable. I used to skip many meals and most of the time i used to have pizzas and noodles. Water intake was relatively less compared to the current time. few months back i have had an abortion and a following UTI. after these episodes, i was fine but for the recent fissure problem
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
SInce its pretty recent, i can not comment on this.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Moody, easily offended sometimes. I sulk a lot. for the past 2years, i have become very irrititable. i get annoyed at little things. happiness in me is very short lived. I want to be cheerful and easy going, but the constant physical sufferings, work pressure, nepotism at work place, and living a long distance relationship are some of the factors that have made me very volatile.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Nothing as such. its a normal thing.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
Yes very much. i am emotionally very dependent. i like it when people listen to me and console.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
I talk to myself a lot, though not in the typical audible sense, but more like a conversation between my mind and myself.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I dont have that many friends to talk about or feel about. Family is very supportive especially my mother. She is the pillar of my strength. Husband is nice and amiable, but getting my feelings to him is a daunting task. Its never easy for me to make him understand the female in me. Though, it usually takes a lot of arguments, conversations and speeches for him to finally understand my mental state, nonetheless when it happens, he tries to calm me down.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
As such i dont fear any situation, i am generally of the mentality to take up challenges. But the fact that pilesand hemorhoiids are chronic ailments, force me to think that i may never recover from this.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
i am generally satisfied with whatever food i take or is given although i do not prefer non vegitarian items.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
nothing as such
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
regular bowel movements, once a day, and of normal consistency.. never constipated.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
7-8 hrs at night. i usually sleep sideways
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Since i m in long distance relationship, its generally not possible to sexually feel satisfied. In addition, the sexual conversations which we used to have earlier have also become zero, due to adverse circumstances like my bad mental state, frustrations related to work, health problems etc.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I have been taking sulphur 200 (morning), nux vomica(200) at bedtime and bio combination 17 four times a day for teh past one week.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I am 27 yrs old female, medium built, 5.2 feet, 50kg, brown complexion, married since 1yr.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
ani_gang 6 years ago
Request your kind help towards the case.
Kindly let us know what medication is required to recover from the fissure & pain.
ani_gang 6 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
If this doesn't help please take Nitric Acid 200 in the same way and see how it affects.
[message edited by kadwa on Tue, 30 Apr 2013 07:31:03 BST]
♥ kadwa 6 years ago
As per your suggestions, i took sepia200 and nitric acid 200 in a week's gap, and the symptoms of fissure apparently were going away. I did not suffer the for around 15-20 days in between, but suddenly there seems to be a replapse. The pain has increased during passing stools along with bleeding. Its a cutting pain and stays the entire day, though not as much as during morning. I have started nitric acid again (3doses). Kindly let me know if there is anything which can releive me off the pain.
ani_gang 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.