≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: not available in . Available


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Excessive menstrual bleeding with pain

Hello, I am 26 yrs old girl.
My problem is that i will suffer from excessive menstrual bleeding with clots and unbearable pain in stomach and vomiting during periods.
Bleeding is so excessive that my heamoglobin level is goin down day by day in spite of having iron capsule daily.

2 months back my doctor suggested me injections of iron to overcome from weakness and pain in legs which is caused by weakness in body.i took 3 injections and got relief in leg pain,but after 2 months, i m back to my previous condition.

I had taken kreosotum 200 for more than 2 months, 2 times & 4 drops a day.
By this i got relief in the stomach pain,the pain is bearable now,this medicine suits me in pain as i had taken nat mur 200 and other medicines earlier but only kreosotum 200 helped me.

from this medicine i got relief in pain but didnt get any relief in my excessive bleeding and clotting which is very problematic.

So,plz tel me any medicine to reduce excessive bleeding and clotting,i will be very grateful to you.
  SHILPY0009 on 2013-04-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Ippecoc-200 (one dose of five drops weekly ) and Ferrum Phos-30 and Mag.Phos-30(five drops each three times a day) note changes and come up after next cycle.

Mahfoozurrehman 9 years ago
Ippecoc 200 is the remedy below.

ipecacuanha 200
simone717 9 years ago
Thanks for replying.
SHILPY0009 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.